PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Paris is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “World Congress on Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice” slated on October 15-16, 2018 at Paris, France.
Nursing 2018 is a 2 day International conference with Nursing educator, Nursing practitioners, Nursing researchers, Nursing Clinicians, Midwifes, Nurses, Healthcare executives joining from various parts of the world. Participants can conduct presentations, present posters, share knowledge, and meet with existing & potential nursing practitioners.
Pulsus provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international conferences and meetings.
The conference focuses on Evidence Based Practice wherein the decisions about care of the patient are based on the research about the patient’s needs, costs, preferences, and clinical expertise available. It is a step taken to improvise the quality of patient care and develop the nursing profession. Nursing Process includes the components of ADPIE (assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation).
- Nursing Research: Scope and Importance
- Evidence Based Practice
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Management
- Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Women Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Professional Nursing Skills
- Public Health Nursing
- Nursing Education: Worldwide
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Recent Advancements in Nursing Research
- Nursing and Mental Health
- Role of Nurses
- Nursing Ethics
- Standards of Nursing
- Nursing: Teaching Strategies
- Male Nurse: Challenges and Scope
- Nursing: Types and Characteristics
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: https://nursing-healthcare.pulsusconference.com/